|Large Furniture||£49 for UK mainland delivery
|Small Furniture||£35 for UK mainland delivery||2-3 weeks|
|Small Items and Accessories||£12.50 for UK mainland delivery||3-7 days|
|Extra Small Items||£7.50 for standard UK delivery
|Same Day & Express Delivery||Price available on request||1-7 days|
FREE HOME DELIVERY IN THE UK ON ORDERS OVER £1000
Our delivery charges are based on weight and size and will be calculated before you confirm you order. We will only charge up to a maximum of £49 for a standard UK weekday delivery. For example, if your order contains a large furniture item and two small items, the delivery charge will be £49 for a weekday delivery.
- All large furniture will be delivered by a specialist two man delivery team. They will normally contact you at least 2 working days before the delivery and give you a 4 hour time slot. The delivery team will also call an hour before they expect to arrive with you on the day. Delivery will take place during a weekday unless otherwise requested.
- Saturday delivery is available as an additional service for furniture items in most parts of the UK mainland for an additional £40 charge on top of our standard delivery charges. Please select 'Saturday Delivery' on checkout if you require this service. Saturday deliveries are not available to addresses in Scotland, North Wales (postcodes LL, SY or LD) or to TD, CA, EX, TQ, PL or TR postcodes.
- The delivery charges shown apply only to UK mainland addresses, excluding Scottish Highlands.
- Postcodes in the following mainland areas will incur a further £20.00 charge on top of our mainland UK delivery charges which we will apply when we process your order:
AB, FK18-21, IV, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH7-26, PH30-44, PH49-50.
- Deliveries to Northern Ireland (BT postcodes) will will be charged at £110.00 for small furniture and £125.00 for large furniture. This will be applied at checkout.
- Deliveries to the Republic of Ireland will be charged at £125.00 for small furniture and £155.00 for large furniture. This will be applied at checkout.
- If you live in another offshore address in the UK (including Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man and Scottish Islands) please call us on 0800 088 6800 or 01274 036130 from a mobile and we will be happy to provide a quote for delivery. We can also arrange delivery to most parts of Europe and can provide a quote on request.
- Although we hold stock of our antique furniture and the majority of our reproduction ranges some pieces will inevitably be out of stock at any one time. Where an item is out of stock delivery will typically take 8-16 weeks from the date of your order. Bespoke pieces and antique furniture that is out of stock may take a little longer.
- Where all items ordered are in stock, we will take full payment when your order is processed. Delivery will then be within 21 days (normally within 14 days for most parts of the UK).
- Where one or more items ordered are out of stock, we will contact you when we receive your order and before taking any payment to give an estimated delivery date. We will then take a 50% deposit and will contact you when all items are ready for delivery to take the balance and to arrange delivery.
Delivery of Accessories
- Our small items will be delivered by courier within 7 days of your order. Our extra small items will normally be sent by Royal Mail recorded delivery within 7 days of your order. If your order also includes one or more items of furniture, your small items will be normally delivered with your furniture by our specialist delivery team.
- Items will require a signature so if you prefer to arrange delivery to an alternative address (e.g. your work address) please feel free to do so.
We regularly arrange delivery of both furniture and smaller items to customers outside the UK. Our shipping partners can arrange a door to door delivery to your home in most parts of Europe, the USA and other locations. If you are ordering online from outside the UK then the 'overseas delivery' option will be applied automatically at checkout. We will then contact you to confirm the shipping charge before processing your payment. Alternatively, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full address and details of any items you wish to order. We can then confirm the shipping charges before you complete your purchase.
Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that there is sufficient access to deliver any products you have ordered. Our delivery team will make every reasonable effort to deliver your furniture into a room you specify but cannot be held responsible if a particular piece will not fit, or for damage caused due to insufficient access. In particular, please consider any staircases or tight spaces which the product will have to fit through.
At Shimu we want you to be delighted with any item you buy from us. For this reason we offer a returns policy that gives you complete peace of mind. If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase when it arrives, you can simply ask our delivery driver to return the item to our warehouse. We will then either replace it for you or provide you with a full refund, excluding any delivery charge.
We also provide you with a 14 day cooling off period. Simply inform us within 14 working days of the item being delivered that you wish to cancel the order. We will then arrange for the item to be picked up at our expense and will provide you with a credit for other Shimu products or a full refund, excluding any delivery charge. All that we ask is that the item is returned to us in an unused condition and in its original packaging. For full details see our terms and conditions.
Our furniture is extremely well packed for shipping but in the rare event that the goods you receive arrive damaged please contact us as soon as possible on 0800 088 6800 (01274 036130 from a mobile) or by email at email@example.com. We will arrange to either have the item repaired if appropriate and if agreed with you, or to collect the damaged item and organise a replacement or full refund.
If you have any queries regarding delivery or or returns policy please contact us on 0800 088 6835 (+44 1274 036130 from outside the UK) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are open from 9.30am to 5.30pm Monday - Friday and 10.00am - 4.00pm on Saturday.