The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our website are needed to enable you to make a purchase through the site. They are designed by:
- Kayu Home or by agencies on behalf of Kayu Home, such as our web design agency;
- third parties who participate with us in marketing programmes;
- third parties who broadcast web banner advertisements on behalf of Kayu Home.
The main purposes for which cookies are used are: -
- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our website, particularly in relation to on-line transactions and site navigation.
- For Kayu Home to market to you, particularly using web banner advertisements and targeted updates.
- To enable Kayu Home to collect information about your browsing and shopping patterns, including to monitor the success of marketing campaigns.
Can I disable cookies?
You can disable cookies by changing your browser settings. Depending on which cookies you switch off, you may find that our website will not operate properly. If you only disable third party cookies, you should still be able to make purchases on our site. If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a purchase on our site.
If you do want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use.
Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: -
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “privacy” tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
- Choose Settings> Advanced
- Under "Privacy and security," click “Content settings”.
- Click “Cookies”
- Choose Preferences > Privacy
- Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “privacy”
- Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
- Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”